Your Wedding Day
The perfect exclusive Oxfordshire wedding venue, this beautiful historic 15th century manor house and stunning medieval barns are set in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside.
From the moment you drive through the entrance towards Caswell House, you and your guests will be surrounded by glorious scenery that will simply take your breath away.
Caswell House offers:
- Exclusive use of the venue and accommodation
- Capacity for up to 140 seated guests, 200 evening guests and 500 in a marquee
- The option of indoor and outdoor Civil Ceremonies and Partnerships
- Beautiful medieval barns with flexible seating plans, flagstone floors, honey-coloured Cotswold stone, oak beams, under floor heating and mood lighting
- The use of the Dressing Room and Old Stables for preparation
- Complimentary luxurious Wedding Suite for the night of your wedding
- Stylish accommodation for family and friends
- Ancient orchard, walled gardens and historic moat for your perfect wedding photography
- Landscaped courtyards for drink receptions
- Lawned area overlooking the moat for marquees
More information, images and reviews of Caswell House can be found on various popular wedding directories including www.hitched.co.uk